Podiatry Board of Australia - Assessment for migration
Look up a health practitioner


Check if your health practitioner is qualified, registered and their current registration status

Assessment for migration

To work as a podiatrist in Australia, you need to apply for and be registered with the Podiatry Board of Australia (the Board). You may also need to apply for a visa issued by the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs.

The Board and AHPRA do not issue visas or offer any advice on migration to Australia. Information on immigration including visa applications and skills assessments is available on the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs website.

Skills assessment for immigration purposes

The Podiatry Board of Australia is the Assessing Authority for:

  • ANZSCO 252611 (Podiatrist)

The Department of Home Affairs will accept the following evidence from the Board as evidence of a suitable skills assessment:

  • Certificate of general registration as a podiatrist

If you have been granted general registration, you can download your registration certificate using AHPRA's online services, which can be accessed from https://www.ahpra.gov.au

Enquiries can be lodged via AHPRA website.

Page reviewed 27/11/2019